What gets you mad most about the people on YouTube?

People, who 10 seconds into the video, put or ask for people to like the video and subscribe. Also YouTubers with 10+ second intros and then outros that say "Thx for watching, dont forget to like, and of course subscribe!". Been seeing a lot of those recently. If your going to sellout and straight out beg for likes and subscribers at least spell "please" and "thanks" correctly.

Edit: Doesn't mean it's not okay, just don't sound desperate and don't remind them every 2 minutes with 3D text and dubstep in the background.
 
Last edited:
People, who 10 seconds into the video, put or ask for people to like the video and subscribe. Also YouTubers with 10+ second intros and then outros that say "Thx for watching, dont forget to like, and of course subscribe!". Been seeing a lot of those recently. If your going to sellout and straight out beg for likes and subscribers at least spell "please" and "thanks" correctly.

Well I guess I will just sit down now... lol
 
I hate when people ask sub4sub..... But it doesn't bother me when people say at the end of the video to like and subscribe. I mean sometimes it just takes an extra push to get people to subscribe or remind them to come back! :)
 
People telling me what not to do.
I do what I want.

407139658077d9f3fd6b5636fb2c31f361987e3491abea60a4a7767c220202ac_large
 
People who expect you to subscribe to them because you have content in the same niche and people who rip off others original ideas without adding any flair to the original idea.
 
What get's you mad about the people who use YouTube?
If you mean the viewers, I don't like how rude some of the non-trolls can be. They usually don't think they are being rude. It doesn't happen on my channel, but comments like "You've changed. I miss the old So-And-So," make me sad, especially if I know that the creator is going through a rough time in their life. =( I guess a lot of viewers assume content creators never read the comments. People normally grow and change from life experiences, but are we supposed to stay the same if we post stuff online? =/

For YouTube content creators, I don't like how much money now plays into the equation. Gone are the days that people posted videos just for kicks and giggles. Even browsing this forum, so many topics are about making money. There's nothing wrong with it, and i wouldn't say it makes me "mad..." It's just different, and I'm still stuck in YouTube 2007. lol! :p
 
Back
Top