What gets you mad most about the people on YouTube?

Kelly Gets Fit

I've Got It
Kinda a different topic here but YouTube can be a great thing yet people don't often talk about what's bad about it....

For me.. it's people who beg for likes and subscribers, I mean.. if you're good, people will subscribe to you, what gets me more is the people who comment on other videos with "subscribe to my channel plz"

My simple advice to you is... Don't expect much, if it grows, GREAT! If it doesn't, well... try something that's unique to your channel.

So my question is..

What get's you mad about the people who use YouTube?
 
Those channels like "I kick stuff"... That really annoys me. They leave comments on channels EVERYWHERE. Usually like this.

"Hey like this comment for good luck









Also, I kick stuff."
 
Those channels like "I kick stuff"... That really annoys me. They leave comments on channels EVERYWHERE. Usually like this.

"Hey like this comment for good luck









Also, I kick stuff."
OMG yes! I totally forgot about those people! Seen a few the other day, one was "LIKE my comment or you'll get bad luck for a month" They had like 200 likes on it haha xx
 
I get a ton of comments on my channel saying 'keep doing what your doing and oh yeah can you sub to my channel because I think you will love my videos' and im like NO, BLOCKED, I really don't know why people are begging for subscribers especially the channels that haven't uploaded anything in like 6 months, whats the point in telling people to sub your channel when you don't upload anymore hahahaha, or even people who say on there videos 'if this video gets 10 likes ill upload another video' my reaction is just :0 who do these people think they are, really sorry for the rant lol

Hey sub my channel :) hahahaha im sorry I couldn't help myself
 
haha
I get a ton of comments on my channel saying 'keep doing what your doing and oh yeah can you sub to my channel because I think you will love my videos' and im like NO, BLOCKED, I really don't know why people are begging for subscribers especially the channels that haven't uploaded anything in like 6 months, whats the point in telling people to sub your channel when you don't upload anymore hahahaha, or even people who say on there videos 'if this video gets 10 likes ill upload another video' my reaction is just :0 who do these people think they are, really sorry for the rant lol

Hey sub my channel :) hahahaha im sorry I couldn't help myself
haha! Another one is "Sub4Sub" it's like... err... if people like your videos then they'll sub you anyways!
 
I get a ton of comments on my channel saying 'keep doing what your doing and oh yeah can you sub to my channel because I think you will love my videos' and im like NO, BLOCKED, I really don't know why people are begging for subscribers especially the channels that haven't uploaded anything in like 6 months, whats the point in telling people to sub your channel when you don't upload anymore hahahaha, or even people who say on there videos 'if this video gets 10 likes ill upload another video' my reaction is just :0 who do these people think they are, really sorry for the rant lol

Hey sub my channel :) hahahaha im sorry I couldn't help myself

It's funny actually like they'd say they like my video but they didn't know what's it about.:))
 
Back
Top