What gets you mad most about the people on YouTube?

Mad is too strong a word... but the one that bug me mostly are..
-sub for sub requests, especially when their channel has nothing to do with mine.
- those fake ones that say 'cool vide/channel. You should get more views. Sub to my channel'
- the ones where people say stupid things like 'I ate cookies today, 'like' i you like cookies.' It's a cheesy trick to make the video seem like it got tons of likes because of the actual content.
-people that act like they won't make another video if the one you're currently watching doesn't get tons views. Whatever.... here's the door.

Junk like that.
 
I don't like when they cheat the system and pray on young inexperienced viewers - the predominant type of viewrs on YT.
 
The BIG YouTubers who say stupid things like "lets get this video to 100,000 likes"... WHY? Or even worse: "If this video gets more than 50,000 likes, I'll do another one!". Or EVEN WORSE: "Give this video a like for (insert random reason)"...

I NEVER "like" such videos, even if I've enjoyed them. The pure fact that they say such things puts me off liking them.

this. I really hate when they almost threaten the viewers with
"lets see this video SMASH 2,000 likes, and IF it does Ill upload the next episode!"
which translates to:
"take time out of your lives to give MY video lots of engagement so youtube will pay me MORE money, THEN i will in return give you the video I already have prepare, but will refuse to upload unless you viewers meet MY demands."
 
Anyone who posts copyrighted material without permission.

It makes me even madder when they write rubbish like this in the description:

"no copyright intended" (a completely meaningless statement)
"For entertainment purposes only" (also meaningless)
"For educational purposes only" (also meaningless)
"Please contact me if you own the copyright, and I'll take it down." (nope, I'll report you for copyright infringement and you will get a strike)[DOUBLEPOST=1442831187,1442831026][/DOUBLEPOST]
The BIG YouTubers who say stupid things like "lets get this video to 100,000 likes"... WHY? Or even worse: "If this video gets more than 50,000 likes, I'll do another one!". Or EVEN WORSE: "Give this video a like for (insert random reason)"...

I NEVER "like" such videos, even if I've enjoyed them. The pure fact that they say such things puts me off liking them.


Yeah, I see / hear that a lot, but mainly from small YouTubers. I've never seen a big YouTuber do that.
 
Anything about sub4sub or can you sub me because I subbed you? That stuff pisses me off so bad. I actually prefer the people that send me a nice message asking me to check them out. I generally do and make a decision then if I like it or not.
 
Back
Top