ToxicSludge
I Love YTtalk
No problem buddy, leave it with meHey man I'll pay for a banner. I just need something that says JTerrell (smaller) and JTV (Large) in it. I do a lot of videos about stupid tweets and facebook posts so if you could do something to integrate those logos or something like would be great. I also just created a new logo on my page so if you could check that out and use a similar color scheme just so it kinda matches up. Thanks again man I really appreciated it. ; )
[DOUBLEPOST=1417396683,1417349448][/DOUBLEPOST]
How is this?Hey man I'll pay for a banner. I just need something that says JTerrell (smaller) and JTV (Large) in it. I do a lot of videos about stupid tweets and facebook posts so if you could do something to integrate those logos or something like would be great. I also just created a new logo on my page so if you could check that out and use a similar color scheme just so it kinda matches up. Thanks again man I really appreciated it. ; )