Services YouTube Banners - Expensive Look, Bargain Price!

Yes sir! That's just perfect.
Well you're easily pleased ;)
Working on your icon now.[DOUBLEPOST=1414547733,1414545798][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes sir! That's just perfect.
How's this?
iLqFlaZXiZT8c.jpg
 
Yeah it's not hard man. That's really close to what I saw in my head when I wanted it done. Football cards and bright colors. Both perfect. You need my email address again?
 
Hi Toxic,

Could you help me put together a Guy Ritchie stylized intro ? I have attached a couple of pics for you to get the idea. But in order to get a better idea, you would need to search for (Guy Ritchie stylized titles - Film Riot) Essentially it is a very quick tutorial (3.20 tutorial starts) on how to get the effect using After Effects, I would include the link but I always have probs here doing that. I tried using vegas as that's all I have, I could get close but not good enough. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks
Hey mate, after checking it out and breaking it all down, I'm pretty confident I could do that. Were you still needing it? It seems time consuming, so we'd have to talk price.[DOUBLEPOST=1414635090,1414582865][/DOUBLEPOST]More examples added to front page!
 
New banners added :)
Hey man I'll pay for a banner. I just need something that says JTerrell (smaller) and JTV (Large) in it. I do a lot of videos about stupid tweets and facebook posts so if you could do something to integrate those logos or something like would be great. I also just created a new logo on my page so if you could check that out and use a similar color scheme just so it kinda matches up. Thanks again man I really appreciated it. ; )
 
Back
Top