Kazzabrown
Well-Known Member
For me it has to be Nerd³ he has such witty humor and his hair is so foofy. I don't really watch many vloggers or any other youtubers other than gamers, I do like to watch Vsauce however but then again... Who doesn't?
Other than Nerd³ (who I recommend you watch if you don't already) I watch VanossGaming, Seananners and pewdiepie mostly, each of these have their own merits.
Other than Nerd³ (who I recommend you watch if you don't already) I watch VanossGaming, Seananners and pewdiepie mostly, each of these have their own merits.
haha jk, I love all of them cause they are all pranksters, which is the type of videos I make, I love watching them cause they really inspire me to do my pranks and skits. FouseyTUBE is a huge inspiration to me. I pretty much watch any public prank channel as long as its good