I really like OlanRogers, mostly because I really enjoy his style of editing, and he's one of the few YouTubers that can get my to laugh out loud, literally
My favorite YouTuber is Olga Kay. Lol. Am I the only guy here that likes watching her?
I like watching her because, well, she is really the first YouTuber I actually started watching. And following. She's really outgoing, yeah, I don't know, I just like watching her lol.
I'm going to have to say pewdiepie, mainly because hes so laid back. he raises money for charity and doesnt act like hes better then everyone else. he sees this as more of a hobby then a job and does it to have fun , which should be the reason we all do youtube
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.