what is your day job and do you hate it with a passion O_O

I thought working as a martial art instructor was my dream job, but youtube covered that up for miles :o

Working a 9-5 job is usually means to support yourself/other members in your life, but I totally understand.
 
I am self-employed so it's not really a "day job" as much as it's a career. However the amount of work I've been getting lately has been a bit slim and I'm hoping I don't have to take a "day job" to tide me over until I get more business again. That would kinda suck ...
 
I am self-employed so it's not really a "day job" as much as it's a career. However the amount of work I've been getting lately has been a bit slim and I'm hoping I don't have to take a "day job" to tide me over until I get more business again. That would kinda suck ...
I wish youtube could be more rewarding to new members that showed great promise, I hope it works out for you.
 
I wish youtube could be more rewarding to new members that showed great promise, I hope it works out for you.
Thanks. I've never counted on YouTube for income - it's really just a hobby for me. My passion is my business, it's just been a bit slim pickings lately. I am taking a certification exam at the end of the month that I am hoping will change that.
 
I was there for years before finally doing my own thing... but believe me it took 20+ jobs to get here hahaha
 
Luckily my job is mainly at night, I am a bouncer/doorman and a bar man and I actually quite enjoy my job the only part is dislike about it is that I don't get enough hours :P but yeah I would probably dislike a day job depending on what I was doing
 
Accounting outsourcing manager. I like it because I like numbers, working with computers, being the expert, and helping people.

What I hate is waking up early!
 
I am a independent contractor at a business doing database stuff. I don't hate the job, dislike the pay though, but I got a job I am ok with (and honestly, who doesn't dislike their pay?). I extremely disliked my previous ones which where in retail. I spent 5 years at 2 different retail businesses and while there where good days I just can't get over the fact that having no weekends and no nights just plain sucked. (lets not talk about working Black Friday & other holidays and "those" costumers, one of which [hopefully] permanently ended my retail career).

What would I do with 10 million in the bank? My wife and I would both quit. Done and done. I'd rather do what I really want to do and not worry about money.
 
i hate my freaking job....... reading the comments from my viewers makes me feel so much better though O_O. i think im gonna record a rant video about my job right now :banghead:

Isn't this how people end up losing their jobs? Always hearing about posting something negative about their job and the next thing you know they are fired.
 
Back
Top