Three New Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont wanna sound rushing or anything but do you think there will be a section just for vloggers/comedians or something of that sort? i dislike looking through all the forums just to find things that vloggers post.

We might at some point in the future but the issue would be if we had a discussion area just for discussing vlogging for vloggers we would need one for every other niche out there otherwise it would be unfair on others :)

Hell yes! :D

It looks amazing, Michael. It's like that dream I had the other night. :unsure2:

:p

You dreamt of the new forums? #YTtalk'sMysticMeg

We might at some point in the future but the issue would be if we had a discussion area just for discussing vlogging for vloggers we would need one for every other niche out there otherwise it would be unfair on others :)

Great point. Plus, you don't want to overwheleme the users by making too many changes at once like Google does and like Facebook does. Lol! (Pardon my spelling.)

Great point. Plus, you don't want to overwheleme the users by making too many changes at once like Google does and like Facebook does. Lol! (Pardon my spelling.)

I definately agree with both of you guys and hopefully someday there will be forum sections like that so ill be waiting until then :D

Hey, just joined. Looks like a great forum and nice to see topics expanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back