Three New Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey guys,

We are very happy to announce our brand new General Discussion Forums category at YTtalk, this is the first brand new category since the site started and we are really looking forward to the new discussion it will bring to YTtalk.

The new category is laid out as follows with three brand new forums:

General Discussion Forums

Chillout Room
Forum Fun and Games
Movies, Music and Television - New
Gaming, Computers & Technology - New
Debates and World News - New

You can find the brand new section at the bottom of the forums with our Chillout Room and Forum Fun and Games section moved under the brand new category.

I also made a video discussing this over at YTtalkTV letting those who follow the channel know about the new additions:

Thank you to all of those who have suggested this both recently and in the past, based on the great feedback we have received the time felt very right.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy our new forums :)

Hey guys,

We are very happy to announce our brand new General Discussion Forums category at YTtalk, this is the first brand new category since the site started and we are really looking forward to the new discussion it will bring to YTtalk.

The new category is laid out as follows with three brand new forums:

General Discussion Forums

Chillout Room
Forum Fun and Games
Movies, Music and Television - New
Gaming, Computers & Technology - New
Debates and World News - New

You can find the brand new section at the bottom of the forums with our Chillout Room and Forum Fun and Games section moved under the brand new category.

I also made a video discussing this over at YTtalkTV letting those who follow the channel know about the new additions:

Thank you to all of those who have suggested this both recently and in the past, based on the great feedback we have received the time felt very right.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all enjoy our new forums :)

Great, I want to be the first to make a thread in them but I don't know what I should make it about :crying:.

Completely different, one is for discussing hardware etc when it comes to video, the computers section allows people to talk about PC software that is unrelated to video making such as anti virus software as an example.

Aww we got pushed to the bottom now, makes sense though.

Now are we going to move previous topics in? Or? Just wondering. ^.^

We will be moving some threads over the next few hours :)

Completely different, one is for discussing hardware etc when it comes to video, the computers section allows people to talk about PC software that is unrelated to video making such as anti virus software.
I want to make a thread with a new PC/ graphics card question, not for editing, which section does it go in? :mstickle::chicken2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back