I'm a Freedom Fighter.Neno64 always making George look bad [check]

I'm a Freedom Fighter.Neno64 always making George look bad [check]

I'm a Freedom Fighter.![]()
@AnExperiencedGuy That is a step in the right direction. On the other hand, it shows that the leadership is making poor decisions and doesn't have a sound business plan.
After doing some digging it looks like they're based out of Hong Kong. Good luck with George holding to any kind of contract.It also shows a leadership willing to break it's word on a dime. Those VN operators signed contracts to run their sub-networks.
What? Glad i'm 18 anyway but how rude I have been offered to join them not sure now and whats next 21+Just so you all know, Freedom has changed their age limit for Virtual Networks. The new age requirement is 18+ years old. People that were under 18, have been kicked out from Freedom's network.
I believe you are confused. People who partner with them can be under 18 years old (with parental consent), they simply raised their age limit for their VN's.What? Glad i'm 18 anyway but how rude I have been offered to join them not sure now and whats next 21+