Services Free, High quality channel art design

So I have an idea of a beaker kind of looking like it spills out the words, but it involves a bit of color. is that ok? also how old are your students?
It's fine if you want to add some colors and I do not know how old will be "my students" because I've decided to go through biology and chemistry from secondary high school (so you know the youngest) to university level.

If you can make both fun and sophisticated ones it is ok, we can later choose what is better. Definitely simple, toned down.

I ask for .psd file so I can make my own changes later on if needed.
okay cool.

Hey, I'm making a new channel I don't have any art on it at all yet and I was wondering if someone could please make me a new banner and/or icon picture the new name of my channel is called: LegendaryInsomniak If anyone could make me a icon picture that is "Dark" and only has LI in it that would be great. As for the banner I would like the full name and an outer-space type of feel in it. Thanks will pay money when I have it, but, for now I don't will have it in 1-2 weeks.

Keep in mind that there would be an avatar in left upper corner. Also text isn't properly synchronized with background, meaning it's just black font over image.

To summarize, I feel like it has been made by taking 2 random images, copying 1 and adding text. I wonder why image you gave us as an example differs from what you have done.

Don't get me wrong, I just expected something else.

Keep in mind that there would be an avatar in left upper corner. Also text isn't properly synchronized with background, meaning it's just black font over image.

To summarize, I feel like it has been made by taking 2 random images, copying 1 and adding text. I wonder why image you gave us as an example differs from what you have done.

Don't get me wrong, I just expected something else.

that's what I did for my image. I took my logo and put it on top of the background. I can try to synchronize it for you, but I'm not an expert. You may want to bring it to someone who is good at Photoshop. sorry :(

Hi, is there any chance you could make me a banner for my channel, I tried to make one myself but i'm hopeless :')
If yes, I would like it to be simple, I would like SouthernFriedDan in white in reasonably big text in the centre of the banner with a shadow behind the text or whatever you think looks best.
Underneith SouthernFriedDan, is there any chance you could put Gaming and Vlogs.
I would also like simple colours such as blue and dark blue and some sort of magic looking sparkle going through the text
I will give you a shoutout and I have over 980 subs. Thanks a lot!

Creating a slick-looking 2D banner and logo sounds like an exciting project! For a unique and professional design that captures the essence of your channel 'Medial', incorporating your specific style and branding preferences will be key. If you're looking for design inspiration or need help with creative directions, checking out https://homery.design/360-degree-photography-tips/ could be a great move. They offer a wealth of design resources that could spark some innovative ideas for your banner and logo

Back