Services Free, High quality channel art design

Rachael

I Love YTtalk
I like to think that I am good at graphic design, and I want to help out people in need. My only request is a simple shouout in one of your videos. My channel art is below. I used the background graphic from the internet and made the logo myself. Leave a response as to what you want and I can try and do it for you.
RHp0MEQ.jpg

I'm looking for a banner design, i'm not totally sure what I want since it's my first banner. I run a gaming channel and I would like something that seems prophetic or ambient. I'm not sure on the process for this so what else do you need from me? Also I would gladly add you in my description while I use your work. ^.^

I will need any words, graphics (like channel logos, pics of your character, etc.) and if you could describe to me in words exactly what you want. This is what I'm thinking now;

The background is a few different soft colors blended together, kind of wispy looking. So I would need to know if you want it to be a solid background, light or dark colors, maybe even specific colors if your channel has a theme, stuff like that. Also if you want words, what kind of font.

After I get an idea I can send you a draft and you can tell me what to change.

Hello!
I'm starting with channel about biology&chemistry for students. I'd be greatful if you could help me. What I need is banner and avatar.

Banner should contain name that is How to biol-chem but avatar doesn't have to. I'd like to have some kind of banner you've shown in 1st post (black&white), but if you have your own ideas it's ok. I'd like you to give me psd files if it isn't a problem.

By helping me you support science and education!

Hello!
I'm starting with channel about biology&chemistry for students. I'd be greatful if you could help me. What I need is banner and avatar.

Banner should contain name that is How to biol-chem but avatar doesn't have to. I'd like to have some kind of banner you've shown in 1st post (black&white), but if you have your own ideas it's ok. I'd like you to give me psd files if it isn't a problem.

By helping me you support science and education!
ok! I'll try to make it and get back to you soon.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.
So I have a few questions.
-I have an idea of a beaker spilling out the words, but it involves a bit of color. is that okay?
-how old are your students?
-do you want it to be fun or sophisticated?
-do you want it to be simple or have lots of graphics and cool stuff?

Last edited:
It's fine if you want to add some colors and I do not know how old will be "my students" because I've decided to go through biology and chemistry from secondary high school (so you know the youngest) to university level.

If you can make both fun and sophisticated ones it is ok, we can later choose what is better. Definitely simple, toned down.

I ask for .psd file so I can make my own changes later on if needed.

Back