YTtalk Upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like change..... Thanks for the upgrade... probably already preparing for the next :D

The editor worked right? I didnt really make that clear before :) If thats working there I am a little unsure to why its not working here. Does it show at all on here, what is happening for you if you try and type?

Edit: What browser are you using on your ipad?

Yes the editor did work. I am using the dolphin browser

Yes the editor did work. I am using the dolphin browser

It appears theres an issue between Redactor (the new editor), our forum software and Dolphin browser only on ipad, the android version seems fine to me so far. I am going to have to wait on a fix for this as I cannot fix this one myself.

Works great on desktop. Editor is slow as hell (borderline unusable for me) on the ipad when using Safari. Speed issue goes away when using Chrome. The alignment of the page is messed up in portrait mode-the columns to the right end up at the bottom of the page.

Works great on desktop. Editor is slow as hell (borderline unusable for me) on the ipad when using Safari. Speed issue goes away when using Chrome. The alignment of the page is messed up in portrait mode-the columns to the right end up at the bottom of the page.

Thats odd, the files loaded for Redactor are a lot smaller in file size than TinyMCE so it should load a whole lot faster. I know theres a few issues with the editor and a few mobile browsers at the moment which I am unable to fix so in the meantime it is best to use Tapatalk. The sidebar doing that is due to the site now having a responsive design, it will adjust based on your device and browser width etc that will make the sidebar end up underneath on a lot of mobile devices.

We should have the mobile browser issues fixed soon enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back