hoobagames
Member
I am trying facebook, after a several post I gave up on reddit, even tho i havent got banned or anything yet, but they are not kind to youtube promotion.
You do have to belong to tons of groups on FB; don't just rely on your timeline. And, some groups frown upon YT vids as well, but most of them don't. Makes my eyes bug having to read descriptions over and over again, because I can't retain them in my head. Oh, and you can't post to multiple groups at the same time ... just one-by-one ... UGHI am trying facebook, after a several post I gave up on reddit, even tho i havent got banned or anything yet, but they are not kind to youtube promotion.
I was thinking the same, I was going to quit from reddit but one last post gave me around 400 views in 2 days. Video has gone from 36 views to now almost 400 in only two days. So I guess it is all about hitting the right subreddit. I also promote on Instagram and Twitter. For me twitter doesn`t bring me too much, Instagram may be brought few subscribersI am trying facebook, after a several post I gave up on reddit, even tho i havent got banned or anything yet, but they are not kind to youtube promotion.

but who hasn't a lot of follower on twitter?Twitter is the best in my opinion. Every YouTuber i watch use it and it really helps with Q&As, video ideas, uploads, updates, and getting opinions from viewers besides without using the comment section.
I was thinking the same, I was going to quit from reddit but one last post gave me around 400 views in 2 days. Video has gone from 36 views to now almost 400 in only two days. So I guess it is all about hitting the right subreddit. I also promote on Instagram and Twitter. For me twitter doesn`t bring me too much, Instagram may be brought few subscribers![]()

Tried again, same results...and I did it even when I was not monetizing and when I had no affiliate links or ANYTHING in my channel. They said I needed more karma points (20 points I think) and I only have 7 and no idea how to get more. So...i stay away from Reddit because it takes being a goddess to understand how it works. Why don't I try uploading pics to Reddit if it worked before? Because I dont want to be uploading pics of my art that can be downloaded 3000 miles away unless it's a risk worth taking; not worth it just for getting points and chatting with people I'll never talk to again (I dont see any regulars there ever).[DOUBLEPOST=1500907969,1500907723][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree. Reddit is probably the worst place you can promote your videos. They don't take too kindly to self promotion. I haven't tried Tumblr yet.
Probably it is true but they ban only if you are spamming and sharing like 10 videos or more. Up to three links per day are acceptable. The idea on Reddit is that you target subreddits that are not too much popular but still have around 100 viewers online. These kinds of subreddits allow you to promote your video, and they will get you views. If you go to subreddit that has like thousands of online people, there your chances to publish successfully are minimal, and they will delete your link.wow lucky you..you have the gods' approval...i'm still figuring out how to publish a video in Reddit ...gave up and I'm scared to try again because i may get banned (I hear they ban tons of people there ...don't know if it's true)