Youtube Comments For better channel Activity

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
After few days, I read my channel statistics and realize that, youtube comments most important fo channel activity. When I got any comments on my video or Channel discuss tab. My channel activity grow rapidly Like as it's earnings. But I have little bit doubt. What about say Experts?

After few days, I read my channel statistics and realize that, youtube comments most important fo channel activity. When I got any comments on my video or Channel discuss tab. My channel activity grow rapidly Like as it's earnings. But I have little bit doubt. What about say Experts?
Yeh I love comments , even if it's hate

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure comments help your videos rank higher.
One of my video rank google first page on first position...but little bit doubt it's for comment. But I think, when anyone comments your video and this comment get more reply then it get comment & view both facility.

That's right but i saw many BIG youtubers disable the comment feature for many of their videos. I dont know why ? and how can that help their SEO. Have you noticed that ?

Interaction will help you.
On our main channels we've had success with this both in terms of negative comments and positive.
But it's a bit of a chicken and egg thing. If you are getting a lot of comments, you've probably already created engaging content.

Back