Services YouTube Banner And FREE Profile Picture For $5 - EXAMPLES!

Wassup! I'll design a YouTube Banner for your YouTube channel for just $5 real currency. (not YTTalk cash)

If you're interested, here's the link where you can order a banner:
http://fiverr.com/boltdesign/design...be-banner-facebook-twitter-google-plus-header

(If you want the actual editable PSD file, it costs $5.)

Skype: bolt-design

Here are some examples:

collage1.jpg
logotestfinal.jpg
YTTALK1.png
All of these banners are just examples of what I can make, this isn't necessarily what I will make for you. It doesn't have to be gaming related either, it can be comedy, business - whatever you want! :D

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
copied my style of pay on fiverr[DOUBLEPOST=1388752630,1388752370][/DOUBLEPOST]i already sold 9 though , one away from level 1 seller
Are you serious? You're not the only one that uses fiverr, also, I've seen your ad, I don't want to be offensive, but you're at a very amateur level, your work technically consists of putting a gradient and stroke on text, then throwing on a background.[DOUBLEPOST=1388776372][/DOUBLEPOST]The banners can be ordered through fiverr!
 
Back
Top