Mrfujiyoshi720p I've Got It Mar 20, 2013 #11 SubjectSarah said: Oh wow!!! That looks so awesome, great job!!! Click to expand... hehe, your making me blush =p
SubjectSarah said: Oh wow!!! That looks so awesome, great job!!! Click to expand... hehe, your making me blush =p
Mrfujiyoshi720p I've Got It Mar 20, 2013 #12 WispMetas said: Oh that right there is really good Good work bro really Click to expand... Thanks for the support
WispMetas said: Oh that right there is really good Good work bro really Click to expand... Thanks for the support
Mrfujiyoshi720p I've Got It Mar 20, 2013 #13 ZombotPLUS said: Loving the texture for the black portions. Send it to me <3? Click to expand... Let me know if you anything changed like sizes, tone etc.. hope it helps.
ZombotPLUS said: Loving the texture for the black portions. Send it to me <3? Click to expand... Let me know if you anything changed like sizes, tone etc.. hope it helps.
Mrfujiyoshi720p I've Got It Mar 20, 2013 #14 pawtaytoe said: Looks really good man, keep it up Click to expand... Thanks buddy