Would love some feedback. I'd be happy to review your channel in return.

Hahah some of these videos are pretty hysterical, very funny channel! I would just make sure that the text is very visible on all your thumbnails and work on the banner and you're golden! (pun)

If you are interested, I would love to know what you think of our new channel so far
 
Wait... You don't almost have one million subs... o.o And the whole fit video, I don't know if you were wanting people to cringe, but I cringed. Not bad though, looks pretty professional, you can review my channel if you'd like. I would appreciate it.
 
I'm going to just give you a review in dot pointers
-Better thumbnails
-Get rid of the ugly retro font
-Maybe have a background you use every video and make it look professional
-Talk a bit faster and use jumpcuts

That being said you speak clearly, your audio is good and you do a good job of keep your video short!
 
I'm sorry about the delay in reviewing all your channels I will get round to it I promise I've just been really busy. And thanks for all the feedback I appreciate all your advice!
 
I like how it looks quite different to other people's channel and that makes it memorable. It's kind of risky doing stuff like that with your banner but I think in this case it pays off a little.

I found your videos watchable and I thought your openings were pretty good at making me want to watch the rest. Good video length for the content too, I think when you're just vlogging and chatting about this videos shouldn't go much longer than about 3:30. I've found mine get too boring when I go over that without some kind of humour or something in there to keep attention.

I am not sure if it was just my headphones but your audio sounded a little echoey/tinny and lower quality than it could be. Perhaps next investment you make you could try a nice quality mic?

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the delay.

I really loved your channel. Your very enthusiastic in your vlogs and very funny. All your branding is fantastic and all looks very professional. Your videos are well made and well edited. Uhh...i'm struggling to think of a way to improve. You could maybe make your videos shorter as most people on the internet have short attention spans, although even that's just clutching at straws.

Hey I have to say I like the vids! they're really funny! And although I love the comedy in the banner others might not, so that would be the only thing I change.

Thanks for the feedback! I like your channel a lot. My only advice would be maybe to speak a bit louder or get a better mic as it's a bit quiet.
 
I agree with everything everyone else has said so far, but I do have this to add. You editing is good but I noticed that sometimes you cut off the end of some of you words. Making your video look rushed, try to make sure the word had completely finished before cutting to something else! Other than that, You are very confident in front of the camera (Always a pro) and your channels branding could use some attention to make you channel a bit more streamlined!

If you want to take a look at my channel that would be great!
 
Back
Top