BoozeandBS
I've Got It
So I've had a few videos that have been pretty successful. Having one get 7000 views in 2 weeks. I made a new video and I got a decent start on views, but then suddenly the views just dropped off. Got very few ratings and no comments on it. Was hoping someone could take a look at it and let me know what stands out about it for them as something I could fix.
here are the tags I currently have.
playboy, booze and b******t show, Bill Cosby: Himself (Film), Censorship (Quotation Subject), No Nudity, AVN Adult Entertainment Expo (Conference Series), Hustler, Hugh Hefner (Celebrity), Comedy (Film Genre), Funny, The Coca-Cola Company (Award Winner), Magazine, Modeling Agency (Industry), Bunnies, news, playboy magazine changes, Coca-Cola (Endorsed Product), nude, funny, naked
here are the tags I currently have.
playboy, booze and b******t show, Bill Cosby: Himself (Film), Censorship (Quotation Subject), No Nudity, AVN Adult Entertainment Expo (Conference Series), Hustler, Hugh Hefner (Celebrity), Comedy (Film Genre), Funny, The Coca-Cola Company (Award Winner), Magazine, Modeling Agency (Industry), Bunnies, news, playboy magazine changes, Coca-Cola (Endorsed Product), nude, funny, naked