Why Does No One Get the Real Meaning of My Videos :'(

I saw a few too but I just don't get it. Is it a long story arc where an archeologist digs up the hard drive of a survivor of some cataclysm and we're watching as it unfolds? Maybe a more clear explanation is needed
 
I saw a few too but I just don't get it. Is it a long story arc where an archeologist digs up the hard drive of a survivor of some cataclysm and we're watching as it unfolds? Maybe a more clear explanation is needed
Thanks for watching!! I've added a link to the explanation of all videos in the description of each video now :)
 
Just know that every channel has haters, you will get them, I will get them, everyone will have a few haters. My advice is to ignore those people or stay positive about their commentary. Don't let them bring you don't and don't take it personal. There is no reason to feel hurt when people are just out and trying to get you down.
 
Thanks for watching!! I've added a link to the explanation of all videos in the description of each video now :)

I see that. I think there's a cultural disconnect that you'll never make with almost the entire western world. I've talked to a few Chinese , and people from other Asian cultures who are basically the first generation to be westernized/modernized. However you want to say it. They act like this, or know people who do. People from that corner of the world might understand this as they could know people like this, but for an American audience they'll never understand ( maybe Asian American might) because the culture just IS (as any culture just is, where it exists) and so there's no subtext to someone being crazy like that, they are just acting stupid. Still if you'd like, you can steal my original idea[DOUBLEPOST=1469964237,1469963844][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess to be very short about it, had you said this is "a little emperor " in HK I would have got it instantly, but only those who know what that means would. It doesn't guarantee they'd sit thru it all either
 
No, don`t be someone else, be you. I think it`s crucil to stay who you are. YT is not a job, what`s the point in making videos and acting as someone who you are? Keep doing what you like the most. :)
 
You may be hiding your meanings a little tooooo much, y'know? Maybe tone it down a bit, and see how your audience reacts.
 
Remember that as soon as you put work out into the world, it ceases belonging to you and is owned by your audience. Whatever they think your work means is what it means, so if you're not getting what you want across to them, you're the one who's going to have to adjust. I've had so many plays where I thought I was making a very clear point be seen by audiences in a completely different way than I intended, and that's just the world of performative art.
 
Remember that as soon as you put work out into the world, it ceases belonging to you and is owned by your audience. Whatever they think your work means is what it means, so if you're not getting what you want across to them, you're the one who's going to have to adjust. I've had so many plays where I thought I was making a very clear point be seen by audiences in a completely different way than I intended, and that's just the world of performative art.
I see!! Thx
 
Back
Top