ProjectMotionless
New Member
I am looking for someone to play Blackops 3 Zombies (Xbox one), i would like someone to join me into a wall gun only challenge on the giant just for fun and something to record with.
Requirements
- At least 16+ (If not 16 or over I will consider to play with you)
- Need a mic so we can record together
-Xbox one of course is needed and BlackOps 3
- The Giant is also needed because I'm not going to play on Shadows of Evil xD
- Youtube channel is needed so we can record together
If you meet these requirements please reach me at my Youtube , if you cant reach me there try reaching on Xbox my gamer tag is TheGreatStrom19 or you can reach me at skype @ TheGreatStorm19 my picture is a cat so that's how you will know its me and finally the last place you can reach me is at my Twitter which is @projectmotion1 .
I'm hoping this Collaboration can take place during sometime this week so March 2 - 6 or 7th and yes I am aware that the new zombies map will be out so I will be gladly to play that or the Giant if you reach me at that time the new map is out.
Thank you for reading this Sincerely -ProjectMotionless
Requirements
- At least 16+ (If not 16 or over I will consider to play with you)
- Need a mic so we can record together
-Xbox one of course is needed and BlackOps 3
- The Giant is also needed because I'm not going to play on Shadows of Evil xD
- Youtube channel is needed so we can record together
If you meet these requirements please reach me at my Youtube , if you cant reach me there try reaching on Xbox my gamer tag is TheGreatStrom19 or you can reach me at skype @ TheGreatStorm19 my picture is a cat so that's how you will know its me and finally the last place you can reach me is at my Twitter which is @projectmotion1 .
I'm hoping this Collaboration can take place during sometime this week so March 2 - 6 or 7th and yes I am aware that the new zombies map will be out so I will be gladly to play that or the Giant if you reach me at that time the new map is out.
Thank you for reading this Sincerely -ProjectMotionless