Other Who wants to WIN a boxed copy of Sony Vegas Pro 11?

xs1tv

Member
My team is holding an online rap competition for a chance to WIN a full video/audio production from Sony Creative Software worth more than US$1300! I cannot post a link until my account allows me to so those who are interested stay tuned...
 
My team is holding an online rap competition for a chance to WIN a full video/audio production from Sony Creative Software worth more than US$1300! I cannot post a link until my account allows me to so those who are interested stay tuned...
sounds interesting and if you want send me the link to the vid on youtube and i'll post on this thread in a comment :)
 
Finally I'm able to post pics/links! Here it is...
Xypher16BarsContest.jpg



Inviting all Rappers/Emcees to join "The Xypher: 16Bars YouTube Rap Contest" to WIN video/audio production softwares from Sony worth more than US $1300!

Contest details: www.xs1.sg/contests/16barsxypher

Have fun and spread the the word to fellow youtubers who does raps or does hiphop music!
 
Back
Top