Who are your least favorite YouTubers, and why?

Can't think of any if I don't like them I don't watch their videos!!! But then again if I'm watching only 0.000001% of all youtube videos... does that mean I hate the rest o____O *inserts dinosaur meme here* :O[DOUBLEPOST=1430340364,1430340226][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get what you mean and do agree (and I think most do) - like those "Let's do something stupid 'in the hood'" type pranks where they just try to provoke a reaction out of someone. It's ridiculous, and the frustrating thing is that millions watch that stuff, so they just have more fuel to continue doing it. I'm honestly surprised that none of them have gotten shot yet.

What if some of them got shot but they weren't alive anymore to post it?!?! hahaha ok im just kidding I hope they stay safe but I do agree those pranks aren't the SMARTEST ones out there!
 
I don't necessarily dislike Michelle Phan. But after reading all of the stories about her, my outlook on her changed almost completely.
 
If i dont like somebody i don't watch them.
But i have to say the likes of alfie dayes, i just really don't enjoy his content at all
he could be the most amazing person but im just not a fan of his channel :)
 
Back
Top