Sup broskies :) my favorite is Fulsey tube. Pewdiepie, Bro tv, roosterteeth and some more that i cant thinkg of. ;)
 
Oh my gosh. SOOO many. Let's see, we have
Danisnotonfiire
AmazingPhil
Emma Blackery
Heartbeat
David So
Grace
Hannah
Mamrie
alexis g zall
kickthepj
smoothiefreak
foxyhotmess
crashbangadam
hannah witton
james chatz
heythere005
iisuperwomanii
immortalsophie
roseellendix
yayimapurpleninja

and that's not even all
 
I have too many to choose from but I always fall back on the Family vloggers. I started watching the Shaytards in the beginning of 2010 and loved the energy and the interaction between Shay and his family members. After my ordeal with Cancer I too began doing the family vlog stuff for the memories that it creates. My current favorites if I had to list a few would be: Shaytards, TheNiveNulls, Epoddle, Clintus and CaseyLavere. I also enjoy a couple of my good pals over in the UK LoveJonLovell and StopJabbaingOn.
 
I have so many!
But I'll only list a few :P
- bubzbeauty / bubzvlogz
- StuffMomNeverToldYou
- Blimey Cow
- FunForLouis
- nigahiga
- RealRussia
 
... I can't... excuse me while i type down my entire subscription list (excluding bands)
acoustica222, ADoseofBuckley, AlbumReviewTV, CinemaSins, coverkillernation, Dolan Duk, Egoraptor, GrandpasCorner, Guitar Center, Infidelamsterdam, JeremyJahns, KidBehindACamera, List25, Loudwire, MinnesotaBurns, MrRepzion, NotProduction, Onision, PMRants, ProGuitarShopDemos, Quirkology, RomanAtWood, RossCreations, rubydog189, Saturninefilms, someguy827, SpeedoSausage, The Amazing Atheist, TheAngryGrandpaShow, Theaterofthesun, TJdoeslife, Undertakerfreak1127, VitalyzdTv, Vsauce, WatchMojo, WheezyNews, WheezyWaiter and some i watch often but haven't subscribed yet... for some reason (theneedledrop, TheFineBros, nigahiga and several ASMR channels)
 
Back
Top