Giddyfish
SAAAAAAAAAARCASM!
Great! Was that the initial problem?I just fixed it lol and tested it out
Great! Was that the initial problem?I just fixed it lol and tested it out
but from 100-500 I am on the road to 500 SUBS and I think it is path which is the Hardest I have experienced until now! 

1-50?
50-100?
100-500?
500-1000?
1000-5000?
5000-10,000?
I'm guessing it would vary with different channels, but at which point during posting videos is the most difficult to get to the next milestone with?
I would probably go with 100-500 myself, as 100 doesn't take that long to get to since there aren't as many people and once you've reached 500 subscribers it should be an easier journey as you have more traffic.
But what do you think?
Since I'm a beauty channel I gave away a makeup bag with a few things in it. I chose the winner using random.orgThat's a good idea Jamie. What did you give away and how did you pick a winner?