Gaming What is your craziest gaming experience?

MechMaster

I've Got It
The two craziest things i've witnessed my friend do in a game is get a quad feed in cs:go with the awp and get another quad feed kill with in overwatch with mccree's "its high noon" attack, so tell me, what's your craziest experience?

One time, I was playing minecraft at my friends house and we were in a cave and there were like 5 creepers and they all blew up at the same time, but neither one of us died. That was a long time ago... I have never had any other noteworthy multiplayer gaming experiences, lol.

By far the craziest thing that has ever happened to me while playing a game is a few years ago when me and a buddy were playing Battlefield 3, and he loaded up a dune buggy with C4, we then drove around he got out and detonated, I flew up and placed C4 on a flying helicopter then parachuted down as I detonated the C4, destroying the helicopter in the process.

By far the craziest thing that has ever happened to me while playing a game is a few years ago when me and a buddy were playing Battlefield 3, and he loaded up a dune buggy with C4, we then drove around he got out and detonated, I flew up and placed C4 on a flying helicopter then parachuted down as I detonated the C4, destroying the helicopter in the process.
damn that would've been good for a dank a** video dude

Back