Is Tubebuddy Safe?

• Yes. Why would it not be.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No. Of Course it is not.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
I think Tubebuddy is very powerful, I use for my channel, usually if I use to create Tumbnail for my video, also to promote my latest video in my other video video, also I use to share with my social media

Hey Gang, Phil from TubeBuddy here. You're probably seen our banners around the site before.

We've spent the last 6 months building a really amazing tool for YouTubers that will save you time, get your videos discovered, help you connect with your audience and build your brand on YouTube. It's a browser plugin called TubeBuddy and it integrates directly into YouTube's website.

We've been long-time fans of YTTalk and have a lot of YTTalkers using TubeBuddy so we decided to pay for some advertising here to answer questions, get feedback and chat with our users :)

You can download TubeBuddy for free as well as see a full list of features by visiting

Thanks and looking forward to talking!
Phil
I been using it since last year, it's a very useful tool.

TUBEBUDDY!!!!! Everyone should use it!

Honestly is helps so much
The feature I like the most is search rankings with tags
Is there any other features I should be using?

I looked at TubeBuddy this morning but decided to remove it for now. While it seemed like an interesting and helpful tool (especially to see the tags and ranking) I found it a bit confusing to navigate through all the functionalities. I might give it a try later if my channel grows a bit, but for now decided to keep it disabled.

This is definitely something I'll look into trying out very soon as my channel grows. I can handle the main parts of channel optimization right now on my own, but no doubt as my channel gets bigger I'll end up needing to use your tool.

I fail to see how TubeBuddy can help grow my channel.. I've been using it for a week or so now..

Been using Tubebuddy for a little while now and it is a useful tool.
I found the Milestone certificates today and thought they were a really good idea :)

Back