What is the worst comment you have ever received on YouTube?

So far, no comments that're negative, but it's most likely cuz I'm still a small channel. :D Just a few comments though on how a viewer or two disagreed with my playstyle. :)
 
I had this random person who apparently disliked me for some odd reason. Did not mention why but he spammed all my videos with the word 'LOSER' or 'AIKO IS A LOSER'and he/she even got to my social networks and did the same thing until i blocked the cha-chings out of him/her ( gender not specified for some odd reason)

Honey, any moron who calls you a loser are ignorant.
Applies to all haters. Immature, no legit reason to hate and ignorant.
I got a few "you suck", but my subscriber base strikes with funny replies quite fast XD
 
Honey, any moron who calls you a loser are ignorant.
Applies to all haters. Immature, no legit reason to hate and ignorant.
I got a few "you suck", but my subscriber base strikes with funny replies quite fast XD
fans to the rescue!! now dont we all love that LOL!..
 
Like other people here I haven't really had any negative comments yet, but I'm not really big enough to have many comments at all :)

I guess someone commented that my Minecraft bridge didn't look a like bridge after I spent 8 hours making it but that's it and that's not really negative :D
 
Back
Top