What Is The Most Fun Part Of YouTubing?

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
By this I mean, do you enjoy making your videos the most, or is it maybe the thumbnails is your favourite bit, or maybe the good feedback is the best part of it. I want to know what you feel the most enjoyable part of being a YouTuber is for you?

For me, its meeting other like-minded people, who you can become good friends with and even collab with! I just love the fact that no matter where you are in the world, you can meet people who are fun to talk to and collab with, and that's the best part for me.

So, what do you think is the most enjoyable bit for you?
 
By this I mean, do you enjoy making your videos the most, or is it maybe the thumbnails is your favourite bit, or maybe the good feedback is the best part of it. I want to know what you feel the most enjoyable part of being a YouTuber is for you?

For me, its meeting other like-minded people, who you can become good friends with and even collab with! I just love the fact that no matter where you are in the world, you can meet people who are fun to talk to and collab with, and that's the best part for me.

So, what do you think is the most enjoyable bit for you?

when when its making actual videos like the gentleman thing we just did i love doing stuff like that rather then the filler projects we do due to the fact the 3 of us can't get together to film often..but when we have a big project that feeling of excitement to film something you just can't beat it! and also interacting with the audience/reading comments...there has been sooo many times where i thought the video was just "eeehh" but as soon as i start reading how others felt about the video i feel soo much better!
 
when when its making actual videos like the gentleman thing we just did i love doing stuff like that rather then the filler projects we do due to the fact the 3 of us can't get together to film often..but when we have a big project that feeling of excitement to film something you just can't beat it! and also interacting with the audience/reading comments...there has been sooo many times where i thought the video was just "eeehh" but as soon as i start reading how others felt about the video i feel soo much better!
That's a very good thing! And I thought that video was amazing haha, well done on it! :P
That is quite enjoyable. When are we doing ours? :pp
I like when the upload is up, the thumbnail is set, because it feels good to accomplish things.
It shall not be long I don't think ;)
Yeah I know what you mean :)
 
By this I mean, do you enjoy making your videos the most, or is it maybe the thumbnails is your favourite bit, or maybe the good feedback is the best part of it. I want to know what you feel the most enjoyable part of being a YouTuber is for you?

For me, its meeting other like-minded people, who you can become good friends with and even collab with! I just love the fact that no matter where you are in the world, you can meet people who are fun to talk to and collab with, and that's the best part for me.

So, what do you think is the most enjoyable bit for you?
The editing part of my video. That's what I enjoy the most!
 
Back
Top