What have you Sacrificed for your Channel?

Only money.
I've bought like 5 different capture cards, 2 microphones, 1 gaming headset, 2 modded 3DS's with capture boards, a high end computer, a videocamera and stuff.
 
So far I would say the only thing we have sacrificed is probably space! We are doing a lot of toy reviews and get a lot of toys for free. My kids naturally want to keep all of the "cool" toys and we are now overflowing! However, I have been trying to find charities in my area that will take gently used toys (most are just used for the review, then put back into the package) and not resell them. :rolleyes:
 
That is super awesome of you. Look for domestic violence shelters, like new toys would be a godsend to them.
Yeah I have, the ones I have found don't take "used" toys. I am looking into donating to foster kids. I don't want to give away stuff to my friends and family because I don't want to make the mistake of causing conflict. I can already hear it now, "why did you give stuff to so and so's kids but not mine?"...etc.
 
Well we all lose sort of the same things like our time. Every week we spend coming up with ideas then comes filming day and editing takes so long and once it's uploaded, what? 40 views ONLY. But I think the thing that makes it worthwhile is reading all the supportive comments.
I have sacrificed my sleep too but I always make back the hours I lost one way or the other.
I sacrificed my sanity BUT THAT'S A GOOD THING! I go crazy over all my fans and I want them to be happy through my crazy videos. Every time I login I want to see their smiles.

~Rehannah
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150620_164333.jpg
    IMG_20150620_164333.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top