What Equipment Do You Use? What Genre Is You Channel!

The Layoh

Well-Known Member
Hey Guys this forum is just to find out what people use and what is the best equipment out there.

I have a gaming channel that records xbox gameplay mainly.
For xbox gaming I use an Elgato HD!
For Commentaries I use A Blue Microphones - Blue Snowball
For PC I use Fraps.

All the Equipment I use is very easy to use and are all high quality?
What do you use ?
 
I have moved this to the Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware section of the forum for you :)
 
Gaming Channel:
Recording Xbox - HDPVR 2 Gaming Edition (wish I got an Elgato HD)
Recording voice - Blue Yeti
Recording PC - Fraps
Recording Mac - ScreenFlow 4 or Wirecast Pro
Livestreaming Mac - Wirecast Pro
Post-Production - Adobe Master Collection - Mainly Premiere and After Effects for animation

Short Films Channel:
Pre-Production scripts - Celtx
Pre-Production planning - Google Docs
Cameras - Canon 7D's + 600D
Microphone - Multi RODE mics and Lapel mics
Tripods and Glidecam HD-1000
Post Production - Same as gaming channel
 
Thank you, Sorry for putting it in the wrong place

My channel is pretty much about reviews
I record everything from Xbox, to PC, to N64, to NES. I like to record retro stuff, so yeah.
For all of my recording I use the HDPVR2
For my voice overs I use a Blue Snowball
 
Gaming Channel:
Recording Xbox - HDPVR 2 Gaming Edition (wish I got an Elgato HD)
Recording voice - Blue Yeti
Recording PC - Fraps
Recording Mac - ScreenFlow 4 or Wirecast Pro
Livestreaming Mac - Wirecast Pro
Post-Production - Adobe Master Collection - Mainly Premiere and After Effects for animation

Short Films Channel:
Pre-Production scripts - Celtx
Pre-Production planning - Google Docs
Cameras - Canon 7D's + 600D
Microphone - Multi RODE mics and Lapel mics
Tripods and Glidecam HD-1000
Post Production - Same as gaming channel
Nice stuff :)
 
For my Channel which is usually for Vlogs I have used in the past:
Filming it: Cisco Flip mk2, Canon 600D.
Editing: Adobe Premier, Video Pad.

For when I do some more sketches I aim to use a Nikon D800 and rent out a Canon C100 and sticking with the Editing software I use now ^^
 
I do any type of video I want to do. :cool: Jkjk, I make video blogs and montages.

Editing: Pinnacle Studios (I forgot which version! :oops:)
Filming: Samsung S4 mini, CONTOUR and a Canon camera (always forgot which one but it's not DSLR!)

That's about it! :)
 
Recording all my consoles : El Gato Game Capture HD
Recording my Audio: Audio Technica AT2020
Pc Gaming: ScreenFlow (Mac) Fraps (Windows)
 
Back
Top