I'm on Pixabay right now, searching for free-to-use clips I can use for B-Roll footage.
But what if I'm talking about something general? Something for which there wouldn't really be any good themes to use in my B-Roll footage?
For example, any time I'm talking about money, capitalism, corporate greed, etc., the following search results seem like good fits: https://pixabay.com/videos/search/money/
But what if I'm talking about something where I can't think of any themes or motifs to search for?
Is there a keyword I can use that would (A) give me lots and lots of search results, and (B) could be appropriate B roll footage for just about any topic I might be discussion?
Currently, I think "wildlife" is a good fit. There's plenty of free clips on Pixabay: https://pixabay.com/videos/search/wildlife/?resolution_hd=1 And while they aren't particularly "fitting" for any one topic (except maybe nature documentaries), they don't feel particularly out of place for most topics either.
But I can't just use wildlife every time I need filler B-Roll footage! That would get repetitive!
So what are some more keywords I can use that can provide an abundance of universally-applicable free clips to use?
But what if I'm talking about something general? Something for which there wouldn't really be any good themes to use in my B-Roll footage?
For example, any time I'm talking about money, capitalism, corporate greed, etc., the following search results seem like good fits: https://pixabay.com/videos/search/money/
But what if I'm talking about something where I can't think of any themes or motifs to search for?
Is there a keyword I can use that would (A) give me lots and lots of search results, and (B) could be appropriate B roll footage for just about any topic I might be discussion?
Currently, I think "wildlife" is a good fit. There's plenty of free clips on Pixabay: https://pixabay.com/videos/search/wildlife/?resolution_hd=1 And while they aren't particularly "fitting" for any one topic (except maybe nature documentaries), they don't feel particularly out of place for most topics either.
But I can't just use wildlife every time I need filler B-Roll footage! That would get repetitive!
So what are some more keywords I can use that can provide an abundance of universally-applicable free clips to use?