Unknown_user0001
I Love YTtalk
I decided on my main channel I will be uploading films and stuff but I do not want to start on films until I get a big enough audience because my beginner films will get too many trolls so I want to make loads of funny pranks, dares, and fail videos.
I was thinking of maybe getting a tricycle from somewhere, and wearing a JigSaw mask and ride the tricycle through a McDonalds drive through
I was also thinking of super glueing £2 too the floor in a public area and watch people fail to pick it up
But we need more ideas, got any good ideas you would want to see me and my friends do, post the idea
I was thinking of maybe getting a tricycle from somewhere, and wearing a JigSaw mask and ride the tricycle through a McDonalds drive through

I was also thinking of super glueing £2 too the floor in a public area and watch people fail to pick it up

But we need more ideas, got any good ideas you would want to see me and my friends do, post the idea
