Want to focus on Movie Reviewing. Feedback would be appreciated!

WA_Gates

I've Got It
Hey guys, my channel is (at the moment) a bit of an unfocused mix of gaming/movies and I'd like to focus a bit more of reviews and leaving gaming to just an 'every now and then when a game I like comes out' kinda thing, but I'm not sure how the layout/font/graphics work for a movie review channel.

Can I get some feedback on how it looks/what you think I should change?

https://www.youtube.com/user/HubristicAtroxus

Thanks guys!
 
Watching your review of Noah right now. I think you've done a really good job with this review. Everything you are saying sounds interesting, and it sounds like you know what you're talking about. I could almost watch this movie now, just by watching your video :P. My only critique is that the sound quality is a little fuzzy. But all in all, great job. I would suggest you do more reviews, if it's something you enjoy doing.....because you seriously have a knack for it.
 
Thanks, really appreciate it! I know about the sound and I've just ordered a new (and much better!) mic so that should hopefully make a bit of a difference!
 
Back
Top