Gaming Video Game Enthusiasts Wanted -- For New YouTube Channel

Brydo0

Active Member
Video game journalism is an ever changing medium that is constantly being shifted by new media and the public's interest. Two years ago, I decided to pursue a wish from my bucket list and begin a YouTube channel dedicated to video game walkthroughs, interaction and media (Youtube.com/Brydo0). I found success in creating content, but never fully committed to my goal of creating a channel centred around video game news, reviews, discussions and working with like minded folk.

This is where you come in. Partnered with my good friend, I plan to launch a YouTube channel dedicated to video game content from a journalistic perspective--the focus being on created content featuring unique weekly video game shows, a weekly gaming podcast, spoilercasts, game reviews and features along with news. By creating unique content and promoting it correctly, we plan to slowly work our way into the hearts of YouTube viewers one video at a time.

After much discussion, it became clear that we couldn't effectively do this alone. That is why we turn to you, fellow enthusiast. We are looking for like-minded individuals who are interested in being a part of a team working together to create entertaining content for this new channel.

Experience is not necessary. What's important is that we find enthusiastic individuals who want to be involved in a project such as this.

What we are looking for: Avid Gamer Confident Personalities Strong Knowledge of the Video Game industry Interest in creating Video content Audio/Video Recording Equipment Not Required Video Editing Skills Not Required Computer Art Skills Not Required

If you have ever wanted to create video game articles, videos or podcasts and are interested in this new idea, let us know. This post simply highlights our goals; the process of creating the channel is at it's infancy and we are excited to get involved with other enthusiasts to create something great!

Simply reply to this post with contact info and we can start the conversation. If it seems like a good fit, we can go from there! You can check out my content at Brydo0 on YouTube for more about me :)
 
Hey guys thanks for the responses!

Understandably I know posting on here is more of a tough sell because many of you are trying to promote your own endeavours. As for myself I'll continue to make the main content people are interested in on my channel Brydo0 but my focus for the content listed will be on this new venture. I have no trouble if you already have previous commitments. More importantly is for us to find interesting personalities to populate the channel and to work together on certain projects but also create weekly show ideas.

The goal by having a team is to have content constantly streaming out of the channel all at a high standard and for a cast of personalities to be able to work together. Feel free to message me on my YouTube account Brydo0 if you want to talk more.
 
Hey guys thanks for the responses!

Understandably I know posting on here is more of a tough sell because many of you are trying to promote your own endeavours. As for myself I'll continue to make the main content people are interested in on my channel Brydo0 but my focus for the content listed will be on this new venture. I have no trouble if you already have previous commitments. More importantly is for us to find interesting personalities to populate the channel and to work together on certain projects but also create weekly show ideas.

The goal by having a team is to have content constantly streaming out of the channel all at a high standard and for a cast of personalities to be able to work together. Feel free to message me on my YouTube account Brydo0 if you want to talk more.

Sure, I would be interest in this. The issue with bigger gaming areas and sites that do the same things is the fact that they cater to the majority, and in example if a new Call Of Duty game was bad, instead of reviewing and talking about the bad they would only talk about the good. So in turn it kind of kills the industry and makes it saturated with petty compliments and attempts to make EVERYONE happy. What is needed is people to tell the truth about something and talk about it without reservations on getting joked at for being the minority. The idea you have here is pretty broad and leaves alot to the imagination, which is a great thing. So you could expand outwards into a website or such EASILY. Maybe you could add me on Skype and tell me more about the idea since I am pretty damn curious. It's ktsjr2 , be sure to leave a message saying who you are haha.
 
Hi I would be interested do you have skype to talk about it? I was considering getting a podcast to talk about weekly gaming news?
 
Back
Top