Twitch is sold to Amazon (and not YouTube as initially thought)

Thanks for posting this. I'm definitely pro-YouTube but I do have concerns regarding monopolizing the online video market.

The ironic thing here is that this would never have been allowed 1-2 years ago. Now that companies like Facebook and Amazon are jumping in the ring to compete against YouTube, YouTube no longer controls enough of the market to have government regulators oppose the deal.
 
I totally called it. I did, it was me. I also called Undertaker's undefeated streak ending. Y'all should listen to me more.

Since I don't really use it, I don't have too much of an opinion here myself, however I do know this will anger and worry a lot of people.
 
I'm not a gamer and never used Twitch, but it seems like YouTube is doing all it can to stay the most powerful online video community on the internet. I hope this works out for all the gamers on Twitch.
 
Well Google owns YouTube. So if anything, Google would be buying Twitch. And TBH I think Twitch would do better alone. Not only does YouTube have a lot of bugs, but It's always in maintenance.
 
Any Thoughts On What YouTube Might Try To Do With Twitch Do U Like This Do U Hate This I Personally Aint Goanna Like It With Not Being Able To Play My Music While Playing Games Cause OF Copyright
 
Back
Top