Thursday vs. Friday

sphamedia

I've Got It
Hey guys, i was wondering about once a week uploaders, what day would you say works best for you, im thinking thursdays/fridays but does anyone have any insite?

I'm still trying to figure it out. I've posted almost everyday of the week by now and I've found that I think late Friday and early evening Saturday work the best. I posted a video yesterday around 2 because I googled when the best times to post on each day was and it said Wednesdays you should post from 2-4 pm...Didn't really see good results to views in the past I've posted on Friday. but I also dunno if it's because of the content of my video ._. but I'm thinking that Friday might be my day because its consistently been the best for me. :/

Hey guys, i was wondering about once a week uploaders, what day would you say works best for you, im thinking thursdays/fridays but does anyone have any insite?
I would say Monday night. For someone like me, I don't watch a lot of YouTube on weekends, so Monday mornings at work I normally catch up on videos from people I'm subbed to. SO, basically if you uploaded over the weekend, your video would be one of many videos I could select. On Tuesdays, I've already caught up so there are only a couple of videos to select from so I'm less likely to skip yours. This is just my viewing style though, not everybody is like me.

Back