[TGN Youtube partnership]Do you want to become a Youtube partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerbloxgaming

Liking YTtalk
Table of content:
  • Introduction
  • What is TGN?
  • What are the benefits of a partnership with TGN?
  • What are the requirements for a partnership with TGN?
  • End
Introduction:
Hello,

I am a TGN recruiter, I search for people who have a Youtube channel and make good quality content on it, mostly games, if you would like to have a TGN partnership, then you can post here.

What is TGN:
TGN is a network on Youtube like Machinima and TheGameStation.
You can find us on http://www.tgn.tv/

We are now the 3 most subscribed network on Youtube and growing very fast.

What are the benefits of a partnership with TGN:
TGN No-Lock IN
80% Rev Share
Non-Lock Contracts until 2013
CMS Dashboard
24/7 Partnership Support
1-2 week partnerships time (hopefully)
Anti-Hack Support
Founding Network Benefits
3rd Most Subscribed Network in under a year.
Very fast support.
Much more.

What are the requirements for a partnership with TGN:
The requirements are that you have 1000 views a day OR high quality content.
You do not have ANY copyrighted material on your Youtube channel.
Your channel is at least 1 month old.
Your channel has at least 15 videos.

You can check your Youtube statistics here:
http://www.socialblade.com/

If you think your channel meets the requirements, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM.

End:
I hope that I will speak to you soon and that you will have a great future on Youtube with TGN.

Sincerely,
Me.

NOTE: I am currently a trial recruiter, I don't own a official e-mail address yet, so don't be afraid of anything.
 
figures man anyways im not even a 1 month old channel try 2 days and only one video woth one uploading at the moment
 
Hate to disappoint you, but the main feature of this forum is to build an audience and channel. If you're looking for pre-established channels to pick up, you won't have a ton of luck. 1,000 views a day is quite a feat to achieve, and I doubt many of us here have come close to getting that.
 
Hate to disappoint you, but the main feature of this forum is to build an audience and channel. If you're looking for pre-established channels to pick up, you won't have a ton of luck. 1,000 views a day is quite a feat to achieve, and I doubt many of us here have come close to getting that.
agreed
 
We also agree if you have about 750 views I think with HQ content.
Even that is kind of excessive. Most people here don't have more than 10,000 views a month. I understand your desire to grow your network, but we're better suited for someone like Fullscreen that has lower standards for view count. Most people here do not meet the qualifications for your company, so I don't know how well it'd work out. Sorry :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top