Sound editing question

Jeremy Anbleyth

New Member
Hi

I have been using lightworks for my film making. However I have a problem. After using my gopro, my interviewees are really quiet compared to my own voice.

Does anyone know how to put the volume up of different voices?

cheers

Jezz
 
What I use is Adobe Audition. It has a function that let's you control the volume of the complete file or selected area. If you have another program that you use for sound, than you should look if it has a similar function. If not, use some free software like audacity (I think it has that function)[DOUBLEPOST=1509985378,1509984839][/DOUBLEPOST]And btw, you can also cut the soundfile into pieces in your video editor and raise the volume
 
Hi

I have been using lightworks for my film making. However I have a problem. After using my gopro, my interviewees are really quiet compared to my own voice.

Does anyone know how to put the volume up of different voices?

cheers

Jezz

You could download a software called Cool Edit Pro 2.0 which is free and really easy to use. Essentially all you do is import your audio file and you can seperately add as much gain to the vocals and even edit the quality of it with the in built plugins. Many tutorials on youtube for it and its very simple to use. I hope this helped :)
 
Back
Top