So my friend just said this to me \(:m:)/

I'd have to tape her mouth over, but yeah she's alright...

Tbf if I was batting for the other team I'd have to tape pewdiepie's over too
lmao I'm sure at the point of climax he screams "I LOVE MY BROSSSSS!!!!" And dogs probably swarm their house because Marzi is now in a register that only they can hear.

I went there.[DOUBLEPOST=1405721324,1405721293][/DOUBLEPOST]
What does she actually do? Cos she is riding off pewd's fame is she not?
No she was a youtuber before they met too. She was just a beauty tips boring vlog kinda channel.
 
lmao I'm sure at the point of climax he screams "I LOVE MY BROSSSSS!!!!" And dogs probably swarm their house because Marzi is now in a register that only they can hear.

I went there.[DOUBLEPOST=1405721324,1405721293][/DOUBLEPOST]
No she was a youtuber before they met too. She was just a beauty tips boring vlog kinda channel.

Oh that is brilliant... You really did go there... Creasing over here!

Ah... Beauty tips... Not my kind of channel then!

EDIT out of morbid curiosity I visited her channel. It was a video of her talking about googling herself... And, well, yeah. She's dull.
 
Last edited:
Yep.
... Yep.

Not to say that if someone is successful and good looking that they didn't put in the work to earn it, though. It'd be a mistake to automatically discount someone's achievements just because they're attractive.
 
Mostly, yeah, though that's not always the case. It's more so true for women than men, seeing as how a lot of famous male YouTubers aren't that attractive. Though being good-looking will really help you in any area of life, including stuff outside of YouTube.
 
Yep.
... Yep.

Not to say that if someone is successful and good looking that they didn't put in the work to earn it, though. It'd be a mistake to automatically discount someone's achievements just because they're attractive.

I can speak for the "ugly" society that being good looking helps you out a lot on about everything.
 
Yes, people from my school, girls only watch PewDiePie because they think Felix is attractive. And boys from my school only watch CutiePieMarzia because they think she is attractive.[DOUBLEPOST=1405720854,1405720458][/DOUBLEPOST]Also looks are about everything in today's society.
I had a strange nightmare last night that I was doing a taping for a new talk show as one of the hosts. Felix was also one of the hosts and during a rehearsal (might have been a meeting) he poured a bunch shavings from some dried chemical substance on my head that for some reason was on set. It burned like heck even though it was just a dream. Anyway I ended up punching him in the face and breaking his nose which is really out of character for me to do in real life. Anyway. I agree with what you said. I think one of the big factors to his success is his looks. Like it has been stated though this applies everywhere.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top