PikachuNarutodude
I've Got It
I'm Looking for various people to do some videos with. I'm a small channel and I really just want to have fun recording and playing with a few people. I play nearly everything as well (aside from minecraft). Games that We Could play would be
GTA5 (PC or PS4 I have both)
GMOD (PC)
Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U)
Splatoon (wii U)
Mario Kart 8(Wii U)
Any Naruto Fighting Game (im really bad btw) for ps3 (aside from Revolution which i have on PC
100% Orange Juice (PC)
BroForce (PC)
Chivalry (PC)
Lethal League (PC)
Nidhogg (PC)
Saints Row 4(PC)
Speedrunners (PC)
Worms Reloaded (PC)
So I'm 17 and a guy and I for guidelines I had these in mind
16+ (sorry but I dont want to scar your mind)
If your a guy pls dont have a 12 year old voice
Girls are 100% Welcome
If you are intereseted Comment with your Skype Name and I'll get in touch
GTA5 (PC or PS4 I have both)
GMOD (PC)
Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U)
Splatoon (wii U)
Mario Kart 8(Wii U)
Any Naruto Fighting Game (im really bad btw) for ps3 (aside from Revolution which i have on PC
100% Orange Juice (PC)
BroForce (PC)
Chivalry (PC)
Lethal League (PC)
Nidhogg (PC)
Saints Row 4(PC)
Speedrunners (PC)
Worms Reloaded (PC)
So I'm 17 and a guy and I for guidelines I had these in mind
16+ (sorry but I dont want to scar your mind)
If your a guy pls dont have a 12 year old voice
Girls are 100% Welcome
If you are intereseted Comment with your Skype Name and I'll get in touch