Gaming Searching for collaboration in channel roles (e.g. scripts, thumbnail art, editing, co-host)

Lucid Dreamer

I have been working on my channel for some time now (DMG Gaming), but I have a major problem :/ I am so picky with the quality of my channel, it's difficult for me to play the role of script writer, gamer, researcher, art designer, editor, and running the social media accounts. My channel is aimed to do news and commentary on the gaming industry and gaming in general, but also hope to push small let's plays for easy content bulk and podcasts.

I wish I could have at least another person who is passionate about creating a gaming channel as I am who can help in at least a few of these departments. Of course it would be a team effort, but I would like someone capable, able to do research for integrity purposes (I don't want to make claims in any videos without first making sure it's legit), and has at least some experience in whatever it is they wish to contribute. Sony Vegas for anyone willing to help edit, at least GIMP for art, and their own legit mic and audio software (I use Audacity, so that'd be fine for me) to contribute. Thank you! Contact me on here or at my channel please!

I have been working on my channel for some time now (DMG Gaming), but I have a major problem :/ I am so picky with the quality of my channel, it's difficult for me to play the role of script writer, gamer, researcher, art designer, editor, and running the social media accounts. My channel is aimed to do news and commentary on the gaming industry and gaming in general, but also hope to push small let's plays for easy content bulk and podcasts.

I wish I could have at least another person who is passionate about creating a gaming channel as I am who can help in at least a few of these departments. Of course it would be a team effort, but I would like someone capable, able to do research for integrity purposes (I don't want to make claims in any videos without first making sure it's legit), and has at least some experience in whatever it is they wish to contribute. Sony Vegas for anyone willing to help edit, at least GIMP for art, and their own legit mic and audio software (I use Audacity, so that'd be fine for me) to contribute. Thank you! Contact me on here or at my channel please!

All sounds good, but what exactly is the benefit for the people that decide to help you?

Good question. I can understand that t's a lot of work, as I have put in a lot of effort into my work so far. Short term, I cannot offer any compensation but will offer part stake in the channel if we click well. If not, of course we can both go our own way. Long term, I would like for everyone involved to be able to have this be a great source of alternative income, so I do already have my videos monetized so far, though this early in its life I have made only 7 cents (actually, it may have been 7/10 of a cent, but oh well).

Back