Scheduled Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone we have some server maintenance scheduled for 30 minutes on Tuesday the 12th of August at 8.00PM EST/Wednesday the 13th at 1AM GMT (if you live in the UK, Ireland etc) the maintenance will be on the UPS involving upgrading to better replacements and firmware updates.

During this time YTtalk will be inaccessible but we should be back after 30 mins.

Just letting you all know in advance :)

Thanks for reading.

Hey everyone we have some server maintenance scheduled for 30 minutes on Tuesday the 12th of August at 8.00PM EST/Wednesday the 13th at 1AM GMT (if you live in the UK, Ireland etc) the maintenance will be on the UPS involving upgrading to better replacements and firmware updates.

During this time YTtalk will be inaccessible but we should be back after 30 mins.

Just letting you all know in advance :)

Thanks for reading.
Thanks for the heads up :)

It seems every time I have like 15 minutes to be on YTtalk, it is down :p I will probably be on then.

Thanks for the heads up though :)

xD the drunk junkies will hunt you down!

I get the drunk bit as almost everyone jokes about Ireland being a country of hardcore drinkers, I hope they dont come looking because their efforts would be pointless and make them more angry :D

I don't think I'll be on at 1am so I think I should be on the safe side ;)

I cant say that I agree with that sorry :D

It seems every time I have like 15 minutes to be on YTtalk, it is down :p I will probably be on then.

Thanks for the heads up though :)

Sadly the gates will be shut for the half our window but if you want we can try and entertain you all via Twitter :)

I get the drunk bit as almost everyone jokes about Ireland being a country of hardcore drinkers, I hope they dont come looking because their efforts would be pointless and make them more angry :D

I cant say that I agree with that sorry :D

Sadly the gates will be shut for the half our window but if you want we can try and entertain you all via Twitter :)
let's just hope I'm not haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back