Scheduled Maintenance Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone,

The scheduled maintenance was complete in only 15 minutes and involved minor behind the scenes cleaning taking place. In addition to the maintenance you will now notice the RPM advertisement at the top of the forum, we will have an RPM Network support forum by tomorrow at the very latest too where the RPM staff will be able to keep you all up to date on the latest RPM and Maker Studios news, support their partners and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

Question, are RPM and Fullscreen linked? Or are RPM getting a piece of the action as well by supporting the forum in someway?

Question, are RPM and Fullscreen linked? Or are RPM getting a piece of the action as well by supporting the forum in someway?

No, they are both separate YouTube networks. Fullscreen are no longer advertising in any way at YTtalk and RPM/Maker currently is :)

i preferred fullscreen but ... oh well.

I dont think it matters that much which network is advertising with us :)

No, they are both separate YouTube networks. Fullscreen are no longer advertising in any way at YTtalk and RPM/Maker currently is :)

I dont think it matters that much which network is advertising with us :)
well thats great news :D

For anyone seeing the incorrect banner please hit f5 a few times as the old sprite will still be cached :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back