Services Royalty-Free music for all YouTubers + Free Pizza

AudioPizza

Member
Hi guys!

I could write that I have many years of work in different musical areas, hundreds orders from commercial companies and popular artists but… who cares? Only the music itself is important.

I came on the royalty free market 2 weeks ago, but my tracks are already bought like hot cakes.

I'm a little sad that I don’t know who and how use it, so I decided to write on these forums to see results of our cooperation. Let me know if you like my works. (They are on my youtube channel) Thank you!

P.S. Free pizza in my signature. ;)
 
Last edited:
I believe you can sign up for CMS and select that you want to track certain bits to know where they are used ^^
Oh and welcome!
 
Hi guys!

I could write that I have many years of work in different musical areas, hundreds orders from commercial companies and popular artists but… who cares? Only the music itself is important.

I came on the royalty free market 2 weeks ago, but my tracks are already bought like hot cakes.

I'm a little sad that I don’t know who and how use it, so I decided to write on these forums to see results of our cooperation. Let me know if you like my works. (They are on my youtube channel) Thank you!

P.S. Free pizza in my signature. ;)
Sorry but how do u use Royalty Free Music...?
 
I don't use it. I make it. People who like it and want to use it legally in any their project buy it on my stock page. Or they can use it free, but with watermark in music.
What is watermark?..and what the difference between the fee and buy
 
What is watermark?..and what the difference between the fee and buy

Wiki says:

"An audio watermark is a kind of digitalwatermark —a marker embedded in an audio signal, typically to identify ownership of copyright for that audio. Watermarking is the process of embedding information into a signal (e.g. audio, video or pictures) in a way that is difficult to remove. If the signal is copied, then the information is also carried in the copy. A signal may carry several different watermarks at the same time. Watermarking has become increasingly important to enable copyright protection and ownership verification."

In my case this is female voice sample that repeate word "AudioJungle" all over the track. So:

1. Free use = Track with watermark
2. Buy use = Track without waterwark
 
This is unrelated but I like your music... I like chill-ish stuff :cat2: You made it all yourself? Even the vocals in the track (or is that the watermark)?

So, if I use it in my videos and monetize it, it's ok? I just have to pay for it, right? It's all legal and stuff?

I'm confused about the purchasing part... If I want to use it without watermark in my intro and outro for my videos, do I need to purchase the regular or extended license?
 
Last edited:
This is unrelated but I like your music... I like chill-ish stuff :cat2: You made it all yourself? Even the vocals in the track (or is that the watermark)?

So, if I use it in my videos and monetize it, it's ok? I just have to pay for it, right? It's all legal and stuff?

I'm confused about the purchasing part... If I want to use it without watermark in my intro and outro for my videos, do I need to purchase the regular or extended license?

I am very glad that you like my music! Yes I do it all by myself. :) The vocals is the watermark I told about.

Concerning your question about puchasing part and licencing:

1. If you want to use it in more than one video and without watermark you should puchase an extended license.

2. If you use it in only one video you should puchase a regular license.

3. According to the license you may legally use this music without watermark after purchasing.

P.S. Cute channel ;)
 
I am very glad that you like my music! Yes I do it all by myself. :) The vocals is the watermark I told about.

Concerning your question about puchasing part and licencing:

1. If you want to use it in more than one video and without watermark you should puchase an extended license.

2. If you use it in only one video you should puchase a regular license.

3. According to the license you may legally use this music without watermark after purchasing.

P.S. Cute channel ;)
Aww, thank you very much. I'll probably pick one when I finish making my intro and outro.
It's hard to find music out there with a high quality royalty-free music with a good ambient/chill tune.
Also, thanks for helping me with the license question, I really appreciate it! :x32:
 
Back
Top