Review of my first book review?

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Hey guys,
So like last week's video this week I wanted to do something a bit different, so I decided to do a book review of one of my favourite books; All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher.
I was wondering if I could get some feedback from you guys so I could possibly do more on my channel :)
Thanks :)
 
Well your audio quality is lagging, I remember I gave you feedback last time, you should really work on your audio :)
Lighting is nice, but I can see red reflections on the right side of video :)
Confidence and review are awesome :)
Everything is awesome except the Sound :)
hope you will do your best next time! :D
 
Well your audio quality is lagging, I remember I gave you feedback last time, you should really work on your audio :)
Lighting is nice, but I can see red reflections on the right side of video :)
Confidence and review are awesome :)
Everything is awesome except the Sound :)
hope you will do your best next time! :D
Thankyou for the feedback!
At the moment, I really can't do anything about the sound or video because I simple don't have the resources or money to get the things I need to improve them, which I do hate.
Also I believe the reflection is the curtain covering the shot, which I admit I didn't see during filming and that's a mistake on my part. But overall, thanks for the advice and I will hopefully improve in the future :)
 
There's a very easy way to fix audio lag caused by an out of sync camera that a call a sync-up song. Basic you want to clap a rhythm in view of the camera and make sure that every time you clap you say or sing a number. Then when editing in post simply separate the video from the audio and slide the audio about until the numbers line up with the claps. After that trim of the end of the audio that's sticking out past the video. This allows you to make sure that the lag isn't noticeable, as right now it's a little bit nauseating.

hope this helps :)
 
There's a very easy way to fix audio lag caused by an out of sync camera that a call a sync-up song. Basic you want to clap a rhythm in view of the camera and make sure that every time you clap you say or sing a number. Then when editing in post simply separate the video from the audio and slide the audio about until the numbers line up with the claps. After that trim of the end of the audio that's sticking out past the video. This allows you to make sure that the lag isn't noticeable, as right now it's a little bit nauseating.

hope this helps :)
I'm afraid there's no way to separate the audio from the video since I don't have a mic (except the one on the camera) and I use camtasia to edit :/
 
Back
Top