Review and Feedback of my gaming channel

UDEGgaming

Member
Hey fellow Gamers and Youtubers! Jamie here from UDEG Gaming. I'm hoping to get some constructive criticism of our content and possibly some helpful reviews on some of the content we currently have. I want our channel to grow and to do that I feel it's very important to see what our audience want and enjoy.

We have about 5 videos so far and are hoping to push out some new content every day!

A link to our channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/UDEGGaming and our latest video is here:

I'd love some advise that I can pass on to our group, anything we're doing right, wrong or anything you thought was really awesome or just a bit off!

Thanks guys
 
With what I've seen you are starting off pretty well :) so one thing I can think of to change, your banner/channel art its a nice city but it doesn't say who you are, you are a gaming channel but only your logo says this your banner would make me think your a vlogger this is a small change but it can lead to people ignoring you but other than that you guys are fine :)
 
With what I've seen you are starting off pretty well :) so one thing I can think of to change, your banner/channel art its a nice city but it doesn't say who you are, you are a gaming channel but only your logo says this your banner would make me think your a vlogger this is a small change but it can lead to people ignoring you but other than that you guys are fine :)

Thank you very much! Yeah at the moment we're just using that picture as a placeholder, but fair point we'll get that changed shortly! Cheers again for the feedback!
 
Back
Top