Recently I have sen videos where the ending has one or more

garry firth

I've Got It
moving images a clip ...so to speak of that persons other videos encouraging people to click on ,does anyone know of a tutorial where I can learn how to do that
 
If you are talking about animations, then you better learn how to draw. And animating? Well... That is tricky as well. I dont know any about it :P
What you could do is make an outro with a game, i.g. WoW, where you have a character doing emotes and with you talking over asking them kindly to subscribe, like/dislike and leave comments.

Or where you talking about the buttons? Like brackets " [Subscribe], [twitter] " etc?
 
I use Final Cut but it's probably similar in most any video editor, you just take your old videos and place them in the timeline (in final cut you need to place them over the main portion of the video, so like, above them) when you do this they will replace the other video naturally, you'll just see them instead of whatever you had, but then you use the transpose feature to size them down and place them where you want and voila, you've got your older videos in tiny little boxes on the screen :)
 
If you are talking about animations, then you better learn how to draw. And animating? Well... That is tricky as well. I dont know any about it :p
What you could do is make an outro with a game, i.g. WoW, where you have a character doing emotes and with you talking over asking them kindly to subscribe, like/dislike and leave comments.

Or where you talking about the buttons? Like brackets " [Subscribe], [twitter] " etc?
I use Final Cut but it's probably similar in most any video editor, you just take your old videos and place them in the timeline (in final cut you need to place them over the main portion of the video, so like, above them) when you do this they will replace the other video naturally, you'll just see them instead of whatever you had, but then you use the transpose feature to size them down and place them where you want and voila, you've got your older videos in tiny little boxes on the screen :)


Are there free versions or is it best to buy the software ,I am in Japan so an English one may not be available,also can I speed videos up with this ? thanks for your time
 
Are there free versions or is it best to buy the software ,I am in Japan so an English one may not be available,also can I speed videos up with this ? thanks for your time
Really depends what you're trying to do, some free editors are fine for certain types of channels, but if you're wanting to green screen or do split screening and other more involved editing I'd buy something good personally. Especially with green screening, I used to use imovie for green screen and you have very little control over how it does it so it would look terrible, when you green screen with final cut pro you can touch everything up so it looks right.
 
Back
Top