Recent Events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly do not believe I have a chance to redeem, most of the members/moderators probably now have a deep dislike for me and my actions. I was publicly told so as well, so I think it's best if I just leave. Thanks anyway though. :)

Beanbag (that's who this is, yes?), I don't dislike you. I just didn't appreciate the accusation you'd been 'harassed off the forum', and having you and another member call me a 'b***h' and post screenshots of things I say. You left of your own accord. Talk to Michael when he's back and you might be able to sort something out.

What's done is done. Let's just move on, and get on with things.

I don't recall ever calling you a b***h, in fact I have never posted screenshots of anything you've said. My statement of being 'harassed off the forum' was wrong, yes.. I will admit that.

I might message Michael, but I have a lot of thinking and soul-searching to do first. Can't keep ******* people off, I'm taking out IRL anger on you guys.

I mis-worded. Another member called me a b***h, but you agreed and joined in on the chat. Anyway, that doesn't matter now. Do what you have to do and come back once you've decided what you want to do.

You guys are the friendliest and most forgiving group of mods I've ever come across...

Oh of course. In the staff room, however...

tumblr_morcjyo8Eu1r1mr1po1_500.gif

:giggle: I'm kidding. We try to just settle things where we can. People f**k up, they make mistakes. Sometimes bad ones yes, but still. Humans.

I don't recall ever calling you a b***h, in fact I have never posted screenshots of anything you've said. My statement of being 'harassed off the forum' was wrong, yes.. I will admit that.

I might message Michael, but I have a lot of thinking and soul-searching to do first. Can't keep ******* people off, I'm taking out IRL anger on you guys.

Yeah, s**t happen in real life. :) Of course, it's not fair at all to take it out on the community, but y'know doing it too often isn't good. :/ Alright, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back